I Screen, You Screen, We all Screen!
Free Developmental Screenings for Children ages birth – 4. Screening include these developmental areas:
- Problem Solving
- Fine & Large Motor
If age appropriate, there will be additional vision and hearing screens.
The Benefits of Developmental Screenings:
- Celebrate your child’s development
- Support your child’s school readiness skills
- Provide parenting information and resources
- Early detection of potential developmental delays
- Advanced registration is preferred. Call the Family Resource Center of Sheboygan County at (920) 892-6706 or email Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org